Visas are required for all visitors to Ethiopia. Except in the case of a few nationals. Passengers in transit in Ethiopia, holding confirmed onward bookings within 72 hours, can obtain transit visas.
1. Valid Passport
2. One Recent Color Passport Size Picture
3. Completed Application Form
Visa fee payment should be made in Money Order payable to the Embassy of Ethiopia.
- All Business Visas Must Attach A Letter From The Organization, Company, or Office for which they are Making the Trip.
- For Return of Your Passports, Please Send in a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope with Sufficient Pre-Paid Postage.
- Visa processing takes at least 24 hours provided all requirements are complete.
- 1. Yellow fever immunization is recommended and have your certificate upon your arrival in Ethiopia.
- 2. Upon arrival at the airport you must declare any foreign currency to the customs authority.
- VISA PROCESSING TIME
|FORMULAIRE VISA English.doc||32.5 KB|
|FORMULAIRE VISA french.doc||30.5 KB|